At Beiersdorf Indonesia, we want to help people feel good about their skin – and our commitment goes far beyond caring for skin. For 140 years, we have developed innovative skin and body care products for well-known brands such as NIVEA and Hansaplast. We act according to our purpose, WE CARE BEYOND SKIN, and take responsibility for our consumers, our employees, the environment and society. Behind every brand, every product and every accomplishment are our more than 20,000 employees. It is for them that we live a culture of inclusion, respect and trust that is strongly aligned with our values – CARE, COURAGE, SIMPLICITY and TRUST. We embrace diversity by valuing the uniqueness of each individual and being committed to equal opportunities for all.
Orchestrate Precision Marketing Activities
- Lead ideation sessions to ensure that campaign designs are addressing main business challenges and strategical questions.
- Ensure that agencies are following brand safety guidelines, digital execution best practices.
- Lead in-flight optimization meetings playing an active role on KPI monitoring and recommending fixes/adaptations.
- Engage and coach category teams and external agencies on PM principles and ensure framework compliance for digital campaigns.
Define and monitor measurement approach.
- Define measurement approach and make sure that data sources for campaign success monitoring are addressing categories business challenges and strategical questions.
- Ensures processes and governance are in place to monitor campaign performance and alerts marketing and media when necessary (weekly meetings, steering committees, stand-ups, etc.)
- Ensure proper media KPI framework implementation on every stage of consumer journey.
Check for implementation of digital media best practices.
- Coordinate campaigns quality assurance process with main stakeholders ensuring that structure is following the planned design.
- Ensure brand safety and digital golden rules implementation.
Support transversal enablers for PM transformation.
- Engage and upskill main stakeholders (agencies, category leads, etc) on PM principles. Identifying main knowledge gaps and building a training program based on it.
- Make sure PM enablers are in place and streamlined in the organization, and act whenever there’s a gap, alerting global and regional teams.
- Responsible for compiling campaign’s final results and sharing learnings with broader community (global and regional)
Manage & Supervise budget planning.
- Responsible to lead, define & allocate campaign budget to ensure campaign sufficiency.
- Coordinate campaigns spending with finance & related agencies to ensure budget are spending accurately.
- Coordinate campaigns spending with finance to ensure KPI are maintained, act whenever there’s a gap, alerting mkt & controller teams.
Define and Monitor Influencer & DCRM transformation.
- Ensure Influencer Guidelines are in place whenever content is planned.
- Coordinate with external agencies to plan & execute 1st party data collection project.
- Coordinate with mkt team to developed insight from 1st party data/project.
- Technical or Communication Major are desired.
- Min 4 years experience on digital marketing/agency positions,with proven records of accomplishment in digital performance and leading performance marketing campaigns (Brand Manager level).
- Experience in operate DV & Business Manager are hightly required
- Strong communication & analytic ability to effectively translate marketing objectives into digital execution.
- Comprehensive knowledge on digital campaigns execution and planning.
- Knowledge of advertising tech: GMP, DSP, DMP, DQM,
- Able to operate Microsoft Office feature fluently.
- Fluent in English
We embrace Diversity and Inclusion and are committed to providing equal opportunities to all of our applicants – regardless of race, gender, age, religion and beliefs, sexual orientation and gender identity, disability, cultural, ethnic or national origins. We would therefore kindly ask you to include only information and data in your documents which are relevant for the assessment of your application (e.g. curriculum vitae, salary expectations, relevant references and certificates) and encourage you to upload your CV.
- Contract Type:
- Unlimited / Full-Time
- Country / City:
- Indonesia / Jakarta
- P.T. Beiersdorf Indonesia
- Job ID: