As an E-commerce intern at Beiersdorf you support the E-commerce team in (over)delivering the annual sales objectives for Cosmetics and Health Care. You report directly to the E-commerce Manager.
What will you do?
Optimize Product Detail Pages at all e-commerce customers ( search terms, packshots, visuals, product descriptions)
Analyse market and competitor data on a weekly basis
Sharing product content and packshots for innovations with e-commerce customers
Maintaining promotions and sales figures in internal promotion system;
Support the e-commerce team with different types of business analyses where needed
Join e-commerce manager to customer meetings after good performance 1st 2 months
Manage and coordinate e-pos (such as banners) at e-commerce customers
What we offer
Beiersdorf Netherlands is a young organization, where we work together in small cross-functional teams with our Marketing, Sales, and Supply Chain departments. In our daily work we keep our core values in mind: Care, Simplicity, Courage and Trust. This internship experience can be your introduction to a career with us. Do you want to gain valuable work experience and give your career a kickstart? Do you find yourself being intrigued by the responsibilities and expectations above? Apply! You can start all year round as we have a permanent internship position. Ou next opening will be in February/March.
- An enthusiastic and dynamic team with knowledge and experience of which you will be a full part;
- A versatile side job alongside your studies where you will discover all facets of the organization
- You are entitled to 10 vacation days, based on an fulltime internship of 6 months
- An internship allowance of 750 euros per month, based on full-time employment
- A laptop for business use
- A brand new office in Amsterdam Zuid-Oost including an extensive canteen where you can buy a healthy lunch
- Beiersdorf works with flex spaces, interactive meeting rooms and a brainstorming project room including table tennis table, and also offers free fruit & snacks