For Beiersdorf Digitalization is a cross functional priority. Master Data represent the base for all areas of digital transformation to support and achieve the defined targets in our business strategy and to leverage efficiency opportunities likewise. Data Integrity embedded in the overall initiative ‘Digital Fast Forward’ is the key enabler for customization, flexibility and efficiency gains.
As a Innovation Manager Master Data you will define, implement and manage business processes to acquire, maintain and use Product Master Data including related Master Data Governance on global, regional and local level. You will act as key interface between various stakeholder from business functions at Beiersdorf and IT.
Your tasks would be:
- Co-Develop the end-to-end Product Master Data lifecycle process and system design
- Implement Master Data governance to support Master Data and overall company strategy
- Continuous improvement on overall data integrity by shaping the Master Data execution and monitoring towards defined Governance approach
- Process standardization and development of business need driven improvements applying agile project methodology
- Explore setup of new business processes and system developments towards usage and support of new technologies (e.g. automation, machine learning, AI)
- Fostering adherence to regulatory and compliance requirements by defining and implementing KPIs on Master Data and process quality
- Securing ongoing communication with all stakeholders and key users about upcoming projects/changes and transferring know-how to Data Integrity Experts
- Acting as assertive and persuasive change agent to move the global Master Data community from re-active into pro-active business support
- Constantly research for new (digital) solutions to improve Beiersdorf capability for efficient and sustainable Master Data processing
- Ensuring all regulatory aspects on system and process setup